Rise of the Tomb Raider - Survival Training
Experience the art of survival firsthand with the Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Survival Training event, offered in partnership with Adventure Out. Spend the day with survival specialist and NatGeo Remote Survival host Cliff Hodges and crew, joined by key creative from Crystal Dynamics’ Rise of the Tomb Raider team and talent from IGN, including:
- Jonathan Hurtado: Engineer, Crystal Dynamics
- Kam Zambel: Producer, Crystal Dynamics
- Ryan Zingler: Designer, Crystal Dynamics
- Gary Snethen: CTO, Crystal Dynamics
- Meagan Marie: Senior Community Manager, Crystal Dynamics
- Robin Huey: Community Specialist, Crystal Dynamics
- Jenn Croft: Official Lara Croft Cosplay Ambassador
- Naomi Kyle: Host and Producer, IGN
- Brian Altano: Host and Producer, IGN
- Max Scoville: Host and Producer, IGN
- And additional talent to be announced…
Unfolding in Northern California’s Santa Cruz mountains, the day will begin with a meet & greet over a BBQ lunch, followed by five hours of learning the basics of survival in the wilderness – fire-by-friction, constructing earthen shelters, collecting & purifying water, and making a bundle bow for hunting food. Teams will be paired with Crystal Dynamics staff and receive points for activities and challenges – and the highest scoring team will take home a rare prize. All attendees will receive Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration branded giveaways at the end of the class. To mark the release of the PlayStation 4 Pro, all participants will be entered in a raffle to win the console and a copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration.
Only 35 seats are available for the Survival Training event on Saturday, November 12. Register now to secure your spot! Cost is $125 (plus $4.95 ticketing fee) per person, which includes all survival training and materials, instruction, lunch, and special branded give-aways!
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING: THIS RESERVATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE BOOKED. The normal Adventure Out cancellation policy does not apply, this is a special 1-time event. No refunds will be offered for ANY reason.